On the 10th of each month, you can make an automatic donation. For this, several choices:
- Using the online donation form, section “I give regularly”. You then have the possibility of setting up this system with your RIB or your bank card. To do this, follow the instructions on the form.
- By making the request by email: email@example.com
At any time, you can request to stop your direct debit at the above email address.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button at the end of the newsletter or you can send us a request by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
The money collected for the canal du Midi is only used for the following actions:
• The felling of diseased or dead plane trees.
• The replanting of new species, as well as the maintenance and monitoring of trees for 2 years.
• The reconstruction of the banks.
• The protection of biodiversity threatened by felling such as the installation of nesting boxes for example.
The newsletter is sent approximately once a month. Donation emails are also sent from time to time.
You can either make an online donation by clicking here or send a check payable to Mission Mécénat VNF, at the following address:
Mission Mécénat, Voies navigables de France
2, Port Saint-Étienne
31 073 TOULOUSE Cedex 7
Donations in favor of river heritage works renovation projects managed by VNF can be made through our partnerships with the various regional delegations of the Heritage Foundation concerned. Donations should therefore be sent to the Fondation du Patrimoine by check or by payment on the dedicated collection pages on the internet.
Discover the side projects